The Representative Video is the trailer of your title and appears on most Title pages. For best results, please upload your highest quality video source to prepare your Representative Video.
Some items to note about representative videos.
On upload, the system will automatically generate thumbnail images from the high-res image.
- Should be consistent with the “style” of the film.
- Should provide comprehensive message about the film.
- Audio mix should be done so that dialog can be heard over music and effects.
- Titles and logos should not be placed over actor’s faces unless it is a specific design choice and alludes
to the tone of the film.
- There should be enough contrast to separate the title from the rest of the image.
- Runtime should not exceed 2:30 minutes.